2007 Nebraska Behavioral Health Conference
About the Conference
2007 Conference Presentations
- Evidence-Based Treatment for Posttraumatic Stress Disorder: Preparing for the Aftermath of Disaster
Shawn Cahill, Ph.D; Center for the Treatment and Study of Anxiety, University of Pennsylvania
- Understanding and Responding to the Needs of Children after Disaster/Trauma
Robin Gurwitch, Ph.D.; National Center for School Crisis and Bereavement
Presentation materials currently unavailable.
- Self-Care for the Caregiver
Margaret Samuels, MSW, LCSW; Center for Child and Family Health, Duke University
- Chicken COOP: How Do You Continue Operations During an Influenza Pandemic?
Keith Hansen; Center for BioPreparedness Education
- The Nuclear Milieu: An Experiential Look
John Sheehan, MBA; Douglas County Mental Health Center
Debbie Sheehan, MA; Archdiocese of Omaha